Waiting On The Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter sels
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sels

Guest
"Unto Thee Oh Lord, do I lift up my soul. Oh my God, I trust in Thee, let me not be ashamed let not my enemies triumph over me!" Thank you Lord for your blessings on me! Thank you God for each new day you have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! Please pray for me and that the man that I love will find his way to me. I know God has a plan, and right now I believe I have to wait while he puts the finishing touches on his plans. Please pray that I continue to build my faith and wait upon the Lord and lean not to my own understanding. In all my ways I will acknowledge Him and so he will direct my path. Thank you Jesus. I love you Lord! Amen!
 
The Almighty God will strengthen your faith in Him in Jesus name.
 
Lord please hear ###'s prayers. Hebrews 2:13 tells us that there is only one correct answer. We must unconditionally trust in the Lord and Him alone. He is the only One who has all the answers to life. He is the only One who knows all the intricate plans He has for our individual lives. And He is the only One who can control what comes in and out of our lives. Trusting God means cleaving to Him with unreserved confidence no matter how we feel, what we see or what we understand; being fully persuaded that what He has promised, He will perform in His timing and in His way. (Romans 4:20)
 
Thank You Lord for Your Blessings on me! Thank you for your prayers and please continue to pray for me as I wait upon the Lord! Thank you, Amen!
 
Standing in agreement. In Jesus' name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord hear my prayers for healing in my head and the cracking in my neck and sometimes light head feeling I’m waiting patiently Lord in Jesus name I say this prayer Amen and Lord let me have a pain and stress free day at work in Jesus name I ask AMEN!!
Replies
12
Views
288
God, I feel like I am losing my faith in You. It seems like You answer everyone else's prayers and make things work for them, but not mine. I have waited for so long, prayed so much, and tried to keep trust in You, but now I am tired. If You are listening to me, please give me an answer. Show...
Replies
12
Views
188
Please my lord Jesus what ever outcome for my ###'s blood test it will favor from you I only believe in you my lord Jesus I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
13
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom