I believe in the power of prayer. Time and time again...God is listening our prayers💙. I got the job! Now, I’m praying for a good job offer. Please pray for me to have an excellent offer. I want to prosper and succeed in life. I want to have a comfortable life. I know, we all do💙. Please pray for a good income. Amen 🙏🏽.
I’ve accepted the offer! God is good 💙. Thank you for your prayers. The power of prayer is amazing. Let’s keep praying 🙏🏽. 🤗
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all, I have been unemployed for a year. Recently attended one interview 2 weeks before and I’m waiting for their positive response. At this moment I really need this job. Please pray for me. I’m really struggling. Thankyou for your time.
Replies
7
Views
129
Lord please uplift my son's interview with the job offer that he is waiting for an answer. Favour him and let him stand out and cover his file with your precious blood. In faith, we hold on to your promise and pray that you will hear our prayer and help him get this job he so desperately needs...
Replies
11
Views
126
Prayers for a job offer soon. My current job is firing staff and not a good place. I’m trying to get a new job but keep being rejected.
Replies
17
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,994
Messages
16,794,285
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom