Visa Obstacle

  • Thread starter Thread starter bin100prayer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bin100prayer

Guest
our visa for Canadian immigration is struck even though we have applied it long back and now they have put it in hold and do process the application who have submitted the applications after we have submitted. We kindly request you to pray for ### to remove the obstacle ahead of ###.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my family, friends (including me, myself and I) and the writer of this prayer will continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. That we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. God let living for You be our passion. Help us all make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Be encouraged and know that God does everything for a reason; not for our downfall, but for our good and to His glory. The road blocks we face is simply God guiding us. Be encouraged in Jesus name knowing that when one door closes, another one opens. God bless you.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith.

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. Mum was doing really well, until they put her on blood pressure tablets. They made her sleepy. When she is often them she good. Today I went in she was still in bed and hadn’t had her breakfast. She also smelled of urine. There is a nurse there, who is very cold and doesn’t talk to the...
Replies
8
Views
165
I applied to a doctoral program; however, unlike some of my friends who have already been accepted, I haven’t heard back yet. Please pray God to remove every form of obstacle.
Replies
12
Views
200
My fiance and I have been in a long distance relationship for 4 years. Since the recent Iran war, his work has been very high pressure and toxic. He has been underpaid and overworked and the effects has seeped into our relationship. Calls have been less. And I do believe him. I don't doubt. We...
Replies
12
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom