Visa Approval

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rose
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rose

Guest
Hi, I just wanted to submit a prayer request for my significant other who has just been accepted to Culinary school but is now awaiting approval for his US student visa. Please pray that he gets his visa and can follow his dreams and gain wonderful experience in the US.
 
Last edited:
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

AMEN.....!
 
Dear Lord Jesus, I pray for ### that the visa she is prayer for is granted for her important person. May his life in US be enriched with your experience, successful and complete and also for ### whose life be happy and joyful. With your mercy and kindness Lord. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for breakthrough this season and for the rest of this year. Please pray specifically that my U.S. immigrant visa is approved on Friday, that every obstacle standing in the way of my visa is removed, and that the right door opens for me. I have been very anxious and...
Replies
9
Views
102
Please pray with me for my visa case. I have completed my interview and medical, and my case is currently pending final processing. Please pray for a favorable decision, that there will be no further delays or obstacles, and that my visa will be issued before the September 30 deadline. I have...
Replies
10
Views
102
Dear Heavenly Father, we kindly ask you help and guidance for us to receive our visa grant for our AU fieldwork with target flight this coming Saturday. It is just a few days away and we would like it not to be postponed due to our internal timelines. Please also pray for the health and safety...
Replies
9
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom