Virus spreading all over the world.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear God, please stop this horrible virus that spreading everywhere. We cannot and will not travel anymore for fear of having this virus in us. It does not affect us immediately but after a few days appears the flu and the coughing and then the head ache and fever sets in. Please Jesus, come to us and save us from this horrible virus.

We just can not have an antivirus program and then be secure anymore. We need the touch of the Master of it all. Jesus healed lepers and gave sight to the bling and the lame walked. We are calling on the Lord who is worthy of all praise. Protect us o Lord we pray.
Amen

Dear God, please stop this horrible virus that spreading everywhere. We cannot and will not travel anymore for fear of having this virus in us. It does not affect us immediately but after a few days appears the flu and the coughing and then the head ache and fever sets in. Please Jesus, come to us and save us from this horrible virus.

We just can not have an antivirus program and then be secure anymore. We need the touch of the Master of it all. Jesus healed lepers and gave sight to the bling and the lame walked. We are calling on the Lord who is worthy of all praise. Protect us o Lord we pray.
Amen
Lord Jesus, please control the spread of this virus for nothing is impossible to you. In your mighty name I pray. Amen

Yes Lord, I am in agreement in all prayers done to save those lost souls of Asia, Europe and now the Americas. I hate to see people dying like flies and no one will help them with medication. Asking for FDA approval of all Corona Virus, antivirus that will help people heal and be safe in the supermarket or the hotel rooms. Maybe someone who came in was infected and now we are breathing their air. O God, please save us we pray. Amen

God never fails, God will never leave us nor forsake us, He is always there for us. I pray that God be faithful to His people. I pray that God have mercy on us and forgive all our sins, I pray that God hear our cry and answer all our prayers in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father, we ask You strengthen and protect pastors, believers, good government and medical personnel in Wuhan and other disease-infested areas of China as well as the persecuted church throughout the nations. We ask You give believers soft hearts to pray and the power to be witnesses and help fulfill The Great Commission at this time. Protect and guard them from temptation, evil, the evil one, evil people & let no plague come near rheir dwelling (Matt 6:13, John 17:15, 2 Thes 3:1-3, All of Psalm 91), in Jesus’ Name.

Similar Requests

• Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above. Hear our cry. We call on the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us all be in prayer to God almighty to deliver us from the new Covid variant BA.2.86 called Pirola and it is more transmissible with fatigue, aches and altered senses of smell and taste. I was having aches all over my body and I was in prayer for deliverance from this variants that is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
C.f. -- Isaiah 56:10 For the leaders of my people—the LORD’s watchmen, his shepherds—are blind and ignorant. They are like silent watchdogs, that give no warning when danger comes. They love to lie around, sleeping and dreaming. 11 Like greedy dogs, they are never satisfied. They are ignorant...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom