Virus spreading all over the world.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear God, please stop this horrible virus that spreading everywhere. We cannot and will not travel anymore for fear of having this virus in us. It does not affect us immediately but after a few days appears the flu and the coughing and then the head ache and fever sets in. Please Jesus, come to us and save us from this horrible virus.

We just can not have an antivirus program and then be secure anymore. We need the touch of the Master of it all. Jesus healed lepers and gave sight to the bling and the lame walked. We are calling on the Lord who is worthy of all praise. Protect us o Lord we pray.
Amen

Father, as Oral Roberts of old, I pray and agree in accord with Walling (Matt 18:19), and WITH ALL around THE WORLD who have asked YOU, The ALMIGHTY, Holy, Gracious, Loving & Merciful FATHER to stop this tiny little virus from spreading any further. We thank You in advance that this prayer is answered (Mark 11:24), in Jesus’ Name.
We Bless You, LORD, with all our soul, and forget NONE of Your benefits!
“Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases; Who redeems your life from the pit, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; Who satisfies your years with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle” (Psalms‬ ‭103:2-5‬).
I claim Psalm 91 for believers, that no evil shall befall us or any plague come near our dwelling” (Ps 91:10)...
“I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!” For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper And from the deadly pestilence.
You will not be afraid of the terror by night, Or of the arrow that flies by day; Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, Or of the destruction that lays waste at noon. A thousand may fall at your side And ten thousand at your right hand, But it shall not approach you.
No evil will befall you, Nor will any plague come near your tent. For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways.”
He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. With a long life I will satisfy him And let him see My salvation” (Psalms‬ ‭91:2-3, 5-7, 10-11, 15-16‬).
And we thank You for The Promise of (Ex 15:26), “If you will give earnest heed to the voice of the LORD your God, and do what is right in His sight, and give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have put on the Egyptians; for I, the LORD, am your healer” (Exodus‬ ‭15:26‬).
Mostly, we THANK YOU for not only SENDING Your Only Son, Begotten not made, but THANK YOU for what He accomplished for us on the cross.

“And He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed. For you were continually straying like sheep, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Guardian of your soul‭‭s” (1 Peter 2:24-25)...
I pray and agree with these Scriptures and for all who have asked and are asking for immunity, protection and healing, and for the “casting of our cares on You since You care for us,” in Jesus’ Name.
“Casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you” (1 Peter‬ ‭5:7‬ ).
We also pray for and ask YOU bless the biotech and pharmaceutical companies to create a fast-tracked, safe and efficient vaccine that will prevent the spread of this sickness and other sicknesses and create cures for not only Coronavirus, but Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Arthritis, Indigestion, Insomnia and Cancer. We ask you bless the governments and leaders of the world to shelter and provide tax breaks, grants and loans for funding research for ethical studies to cure diseases and that not one dollar would be spent on companies inventing diseases or immoral things that ignore a creator or are inhumane. You know which ones to bless, bless the ethical companies, Thank you in Jesus’ Name.

We also pray for and ask YOU DO BOTH, bless the biotech and pharmaceutical companies to create a fast-tracked, safe and efficient vaccine that will prevent the spread of this sickness and other sicknesses and create cures for not only Coronavirus, but Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Arthritis, Indigestion, Insomnia and Cancer. We ask you bless the governments and leaders of the world to shelter and provide tax breaks, grants and loans for funding research for ethical studies to cure diseases and that not one dollar would be spent on companies inventing diseases or immoral things that ignore a creator or are inhumane. You know which ones to bless, bless the ethical companies, for “those who have insight will shine brightly,” AND for the raising up of evangelists and healing ministries “those who lead many to righteousness” and the raising up of Christian luminary geniuses in biotechnology, since we know that “knowledge will increase” (Dan 11:3, Dan 11:4). Thank you in Jesus’ Name.

“Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase.””
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭12:3-4‬ ‭NASB‬‬
“Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase.”

‭‭Daniel‬ ‭12:3-4

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Not sure if most that die in the plagues are going to be Christians — God spared all the Hebrews from the plagues in Egypt — the whole grumbling, wanting to go back to Egypt, wanting to appoint another leader than the one God appointed, Moses-resisting whole of them —God considers people to be “en Xristos” in Christ (which the Jewish New Testament writers wrote in Greek), which means Anointed one which we know is Meschiah — or not saved — but his promises of protection are to all who believe...

“Therefore, let us fear if, while a promise remains of entering His rest, any one of you may seem to have come short of it. For indeed we have had good news preached to us, just as they also; but the word they heard did not profit them, because it was not united by faith in those who heard.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:1-2‬ ‭
The Righteous and the Unrighteous the Father says. Only a few qualify for the remnant. Read the blogpost I made about the remnant. =-)

Dear God, please stop this horrible virus that spreading everywhere. We cannot and will not travel anymore for fear of having this virus in us. It does not affect us immediately but after a few days appears the flu and the coughing and then the head ache and fever sets in. Please Jesus, come to us and save us from this horrible virus.

We just can not have an antivirus program and then be secure anymore. We need the touch of the Master of it all. Jesus healed lepers and gave sight to the bling and the lame walked. We are calling on the Lord who is worthy of all praise. Protect us o Lord we pray.
Amen
Amen

Yes, “unless The Lord of Sabaoth had left us a few survivors, would would have become like sodom and resembled gemorrah” Isaiah says — Paul reminds us in the passage about Elijah that it was God who preserved for Himself exactly 7,000 that had not bowed the knee to baal (Romans chapters 9-11)... Only a holy people will be left, and prayer, The Word and preaching will keep us healthy and persecuted : )

But it will be more than the sands of the seashore, innumerable (Genesis) and “there I saw a great multitude from every race, every nation and land” Rev

QUOTE="YeshuahComes, post: 31184626, member: 743170"]
The Righteous and the Unrighteous the Father says. Only a few qualify for the remnant. Read the blogpost I made about the remnant. =-)
[/QUOTE]

It is true that people are afraid to fly anymore thinking that all planes are contaminated and people will fall like flies. The busses full of people who have this virus will breath and we are gona be in the middle of them then we will get that horrible virus. The trains have to decontaminated because there are a lot of Asian people riding them. Some of them probable have the Corona virus. O God, save us we pray. All those deseases that came over Egypt are coming to us. When the antivirus will come around so we will be safe?

I ask and keep on asking You end this virus, raise up healing evangelists and biomedical vaccines with speedy FDA approval — Thank you for the ethical pharmaceutical companies and brilliant Christian and good engineers — creat jobs, let funding be used wisely and bring revival to ourselves, our nation and the nations of the world, in Jesus’ Name

Amen
Just keep on trusting and believing the Word. Read the healing scriptures. God's Word is powerful and alive and sharper than a two edged sword. God send His Word and healed us all. don't let fear overtake you. Jesus took all our infirmities on His body on the cross and by His stripes we are healed. Keep your immune system strong, drink lots of water and remember no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for the Greater one resides in us. every virus, germ, disease that touches our bodies dies instantly, in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of GOD.

We also pray for and ask YOU DO BOTH, bless the biotech and pharmaceutical companies to create a fast-tracked, safe and efficient vaccine that will prevent the spread of this sickness and other sicknesses and create cures for not only Coronavirus, but Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Arthritis, Indigestion, Insomnia and Cancer. We ask you bless the governments and leaders of the world to shelter and provide tax breaks, grants and loans for funding research for ethical studies to cure diseases and that not one dollar would be spent on companies inventing diseases or immoral things that ignore a creator or are inhumane. You know which ones to bless, bless the ethical companies, for “those who have insight will shine brightly,” AND for the raising up of evangelists and healing ministries “those who lead many to righteousness” and the raising up of Christian luminary geniuses in biotechnology, since we know that “knowledge will increase” (Dan 11:3, Dan 11:4). Thank you in Jesus’ Name.

“Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase.””
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭12:3-4‬ ‭NASB‬‬
“Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase.”

‭‭Daniel‬ ‭12:3-4
Too many are dying in the Greedy hands and Deep pockets of Pharmacia. My Lord have Mercy on us in these Last Hours Praise Yahshua Miracles Lord Your Mighty Protecting Blood covers us All. Amen!

Amen
Have mercy on us oh Lord Jesus Christ and protect us all from that virus which comes from the devil. You are a mighty man in battle, and I know your guidance will be with us all in Jesus name. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above. Hear our cry. We call on the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us all be in prayer to God almighty to deliver us from the new Covid variant BA.2.86 called Pirola and it is more transmissible with fatigue, aches and altered senses of smell and taste. I was having aches all over my body and I was in prayer for deliverance from this variants that is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
C.f. -- Isaiah 56:10 For the leaders of my people—the LORD’s watchmen, his shepherds—are blind and ignorant. They are like silent watchdogs, that give no warning when danger comes. They love to lie around, sleeping and dreaming. 11 Like greedy dogs, they are never satisfied. They are ignorant...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom