Virus spreading all over the world.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear God, please stop this horrible virus that spreading everywhere. We cannot and will not travel anymore for fear of having this virus in us. It does not affect us immediately but after a few days appears the flu and the coughing and then the head ache and fever sets in. Please Jesus, come to us and save us from this horrible virus.

We just can not have an antivirus program and then be secure anymore. We need the touch of the Master of it all. Jesus healed lepers and gave sight to the bling and the lame walked. We are calling on the Lord who is worthy of all praise. Protect us o Lord we pray.
Amen

Dear God, please stop this horrible virus that spreading everywhere. We cannot and will not travel anymore for fear of having this virus in us. It does not affect us immediately but after a few days appears the flu and the coughing and then the head ache and fever sets in. Please Jesus, come to us and save us from this horrible virus.

We just can not have an antivirus program and then be secure anymore. We need the touch of the Master of it all. Jesus healed lepers and gave sight to the bling and the lame walked. We are calling on the Lord who is worthy of all praise. Protect us o Lord we pray.
Amen
I prayed in Jesus name.

Amen
Information about the virus is in another blog, fyi. from last week.

Many Christians on the site are wound up about this sickness, but actually it's right in accordance with prophecy--when the disciples asked Jesus,"what is the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"And Jesus answered, "There will be wars and rumors of wars, and earthquakes in one place after another, and famine AND--AND-- AND--PESTILENCE.So this is actually in accordance with the prophecies.

Many Christians on the site are wound up about this sickness, but actually it's right in accordance with prophecy--when the disciples asked Jesus,"what is the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"And Jesus answered, "There will be wars and rumors of wars, and earthquakes in one place after another, and famine AND--AND-- AND--PESTILENCE.So this is actually in accordance with the prophecies.
Yes, There are plagues that will come and kill according to scripture. But, we are not to ignore the plagues. In Egypt the people were in the middle of the plagues, but in their prayers and following the WORD they were saved. Next, we are a blessed generation, all of the Apostles, prophets and kings wanted to see what we see. We should not ignore the wonders and signs. We should see them and act accordingly. Watchmen are to warn of the danger also, so the blood is not on their hands.

Amen
The word of God says that nothing shall by any means hurt us. In fact, if you read Psalms 91, it says no evil befalls us nor any plague come near our dwelling. He has given us authority in His name to lay hand on the sick and see then recover, and to even raise the dead. There should not be any fear because God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
I encourage you to read about John G. Lake, he took care of bubonic people and because he knew that it could not touch him, the instant the virus touched his skin, it died. The blood of Jesus redeemed us from the curse, even those things that are not written. It's a matter of trusting and believing. The problem is we've accepted what the word says. If you get the flu shot you will not get it. Lie. People get the flu shot and even die from it. Also, should there be a vaccine for this virus, that vaccine cannot kept it at bay, only the truth of the word of God...a thousand shall fall at my side and 10,000 at my right hand but it shall not come near us.
Jesus has delivered us already, its about what you've come to believe and what your church teaches. If it does not teach about authority and power in the name of Jesus and that He was beaten, wounded for us and by His stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5 and 1 Peter 2:24 by His stripes you WERE healed. Please read the scriptures...and stop being afraid.
I will not accept any symptoms in my body because I know Jesus already paid the price for me to be healthy and well. Thank you Jesus for redeeming me from the curse ...halleluyah and by Your stripes I am healed,
Please read Mark 16:15-20.
Father let this truth in your word begin it's work to break down wrong beliefs and wrong doctrine so that these people can go forth confident in You and Your word, that by His stripes we ARE healed 2000 years ago. IN Jesus name. Amen

Yes, There are plagues that will come and kill according to scripture. But, we are not to ignore the plagues. In Egypt the people were in the middle of the plagues, but in their prayers and following the WORD they were saved. Next, we are a blessed generation, all of the Apostles, prophets and kings wanted to see what we see. We should not ignore the wonders and signs. We should see them and act accordingly. Watchmen are to warn of the danger also, so the blood is not on their hands.
On the other hand, in the long run it doesn't look like it will help--"And the rest of those who had not been killed by these plagues did not repent of their murders, and their sorcery and their fornication and their worship of idols who can neither see nor hear nor speak"

On the other hand, in the long run it doesn't look like it will help--"And the rest of those who had not been killed by these plagues did not repent of their murders, and their sorcery and their fornication and their worship of idols who can neither see nor hear nor speak"
They will not change until the last minute, and it will then be too late. Most are Christians who self justify and will not repent or do what Jesus said.

Not sure if most that die in the plagues are going to be Christians — God spared all the Hebrews from the plagues in Egypt — the whole grumbling, wanting to go back to Egypt, wanting to appoint another leader than the one God appointed, Moses-resisting whole of them —God considers people to be “en Xristos” in Christ (which the Jewish New Testament writers wrote in Greek), which means Anointed one which we know is Meschiah — or not saved — but his promises of protection are to all who believe...

“Therefore, let us fear if, while a promise remains of entering His rest, any one of you may seem to have come short of it. For indeed we have had good news preached to us, just as they also; but the word they heard did not profit them, because it was not united by faith in those who heard.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:1-2‬ ‭

They will not change until the last minute, and it will then be too late. Most are Christians who self justify and will not repent or do what Jesus said.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Let us all be in prayer to God almighty to deliver us from the new Covid variant BA.2.86 called Pirola and it is more transmissible with fatigue, aches and altered senses of smell and taste. I was having aches all over my body and I was in prayer for deliverance from this variants that is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
That is one reason we should be on our knees in prayer and asking Jesus to deliver us from satans tricks to our spiritual life. He will discourage you and tell your past sins and make you feel down and out. Just call on the Lord and cast him out of your life, in the name of the Lord Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You are here moving in our midst, we worship You. You are here working in this place. We really worship You. You are here moving in our midst. Let Jesus move in your heart, mind and soul. Our dear Lord is really this... Waymaker, He shows the way to reach heaven. Miracle worker...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom