Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paul summerfield

Guest
PLEASE PRAY THAT I WILL RECEIVE VICTORY IN ALL MY BATTLES. MANY THANKS ###.
 
Remember God is a God who hears and listens to our prayers. He never sleeps nor slumbers. Just be still and know He is God. Psalm 46;10
 
It is written in all things we are more than conquerors. I declare God's victory over every battle and I command God's angels to fight for you in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for continued victory and that walk in the rest of Christ. Help me to shun all sin and have a holy thought life. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
16
Views
249
Please pray for victory and faith in the name of Jesus.
Replies
10
Views
169
I thank you FATHER, for ENLARGING my TERRITORY. I thank you for my Job, my Increased, my Promotion, my Massive Income, my Massive Bank Account Balances, my Ocean front home/Condo, my Success, Abundance, Favor, Victory in life, Blessed everyday. I thank you for my Route(###) and my Route(###)...
Replies
12
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,161
Messages
16,807,707
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom