Victory

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you sought victory and renewed faith in the mighty name of Jesus. It has been our honor to lift you up before the throne of grace, trusting in God’s power to overcome every obstacle and strengthen your heart in Him.

If the Lord has granted you the victory you prayed for, we would love to rejoice with you—please share a praise report so we can celebrate His faithfulness together. If the battle still feels ongoing or the answer hasn’t yet come, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and will move in His perfect timing.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you press into Him, trusting in His promises and walking in the victory that is already yours through Christ Jesus. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus, our Savior and King. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PSALM 35 – prayer Prayer Justice • Victory • Protection • Deliverance asking God to bring justice, deliver us from enemies, and grant victory. Contend, Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me. Take up shield and armor; arise and come to my aid. 1. Lord...
Replies
8
Views
148
Lord, today and soon, I am set to sit for a 3-hour interview. I pray that you go ahead of me and lead me to victory by God's grace. Without you, I am nothing, but Lord, help me emerge as the best. Grant me wisdom, and the Holy Spirit, help me excel in Jesus' name. Amen. Bless me, Lord, with this...
Replies
11
Views
393
Dear Family Of God, Today I pray that I am victorious. Please stand with me in faith and in prayer for these things. I humbly ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom