Victory Is Mine!!! Hallelujah!!!

In the need

Humble Servant
THANK YOU LORD!!! My prayers are starting to be answered. My husband texted me today that he misses our daughter and might come home... After only eight weeks. Lord I pray that You continue to work on his heart. Please God save his soul. Save his mistress as well. Lord I am thanking You for restoration now and I claim it. " I am reaping the harvest God promised me. Taking back what the devil stole from me and I am rejoicing today. For I shall recover it all." I have been listening to this song all day. Praise God for the miracles He is doing.!!! I am praying for restoration of all broken promises and homes in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
O God, our heavenly Father, who loves mankind and is infinitely merciful and compassionate, have mercy upon your servants for whom I humbly pray to you, and commend to your gracious care and protection. Be their guide and guardian in all their endeavors, lead them in the path of your truth, and draw them nearer to you, that they may lead a godly and righteous life in your love and fear; doing your will in all things. Give them grace that they may be temperate, industrious, diligent, devout and charitable. Defend them against the assaults of the enemy, and grant them wisdom and strength to resist all temptation and corruption of this life; and direct them in the way of salvation, through the merits of your Son, our Savior Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm hoping and praying I'm not sending you too many similar prayer requests. Here's another one. May God Bless you all. And please, pray for one another..... Please pray for me, my co-residents, my caregivers/caretakers, and all of our family members, past...
Replies
9
Views
98
All glory and honour to God through his son Jesus Christ Jehovah Jireh. I just got word from my online college that it is a go for my classes to begin October 26, 2026. It will be to earn my Master's degree in Human Services. Yaaaay!! I am believing God that this is my calling to serve him by...
Replies
14
Views
165
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! Hallelujah! Please pray for one another and ask that God’s Will Is Being Done in all of your lives and all of the people and all of the things you all are praying for and praying about. Please pray for my co-residents and my past and present...
Replies
12
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,431
Messages
16,811,142
Members
650,802
Latest member
Ireamarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom