Victor Not ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter sundae
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sundae

Guest
A blessed day.

Allow me to share to you the message God gave me. Hope it will inspire you to be strong in your faith in God.

You Are A Victor Not A Victim

If you are in Christ you are a victor. You are an overcomer.

In Christ you are a champion, winner, and conqueror.

If a person is saying that he is a victim, he did not know the purpose of God in his life.

You are victor not because of what you accomplish, not because of your look and figure, not because you are rich and famous!

BUT!

You are victor, champion, conqueror because of Christ! Amen!!!

Yes! You are victor! In your situation now, you are God’s champion.

In the difficulty you are facing, God allowed it, because you are being made to be a victor, Amen!

How to know if you are a victor or a victim?

If a person pronounces curse and negative words, that person is possessing victim mentality. You are a victor if you declare the Living and powerful Word of God!

Isaiah 55:11

So is My Word that goes out from My mouth:

It will not return to Me empty,

but will accomplish what I desire

and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Every promise of God you pronounce, it says, it will happen. It will have life. Notice how God created the heaven and earth. He created it by saying the words. By proclaiming the powerful Word of God, it makes you a victor!

God bless you!
 
Father God, Thank you for the faith this man shows in Your Word. Because the words that flow from our mouths are powerful, we must all think first before we speak (as found in Honeys blog) and many are the times I have not done that. However, I know that many of the people writing in are Christians who are victimized by other Christians. Usually a spouse being victimized by the other spouse who is backslidden. This all of course can be rectified by faith, not only in God but also in His promises. But there is pain none the less and that by no way is the fault of the victim. Christ is our victor and Champion. Without His help and depending on His victory for us, in us, and through us, I just can't see us being anything more than sheep in constant need of our Good Shepherd. We are sheep sent out into a world full of wolves. But if the wolf is in our own home disguised as a sheep, and it's someone we deeply love and trust, some can easily fall victim. Christians or not. We can't deny or sweep under the rug the truth that we all can become victims. But only (and this is only my opinion) when we totally depend on Jesus and what He can do will we see Victory. I know that I am absolutely nothing without my Champion and His Name is Yeshua. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.

I realize that I am probably not quite understanding this man right. And I would appreciate anyone's input in this matter. (prayer request?)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom Muslims want to Islamize the Western world, but Allah has no son, so he cannot be the God of the Bible. Could you please pray that God reveals His Son, Jesus Christ, to Muslims, that He directs these plans, that the "attack" rebounds upon them with full force, and that they ultimately...
Replies
13
Views
79
🙏🏾 **PRAYER REQUEST FOR ### — PLEASE STAND IN AGREEMENT WITH ME** 🙏🏾 Prayer family, I’m asking you to please keep me, my family, and the things God has placed before me in your prayers. I believe in the **power of prayer and the mighty name of Jesus**, and I’m asking the Holy Spirit to move in...
Replies
5
Views
102
It has been ### months of dealing with mental health, agoraphobia, anxiety, anger, depression and addiction with my adult child. He wouldnt leave the house, he called me a narcissist, he was angry, addicted to adderall and thc. I would like to praise Jesus for the prayers he has answered and ask...
Replies
7
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,560
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom