Very very very urgent please please all pray Lord lord please please dissolve every single bit of filler unerr my eyes I don't like where there is absolutely no no bulgy bits lumps bumps raised bits at all completely smooth under my eyes as I deeply desire lord make the dissolver I got yesterday be very very efficient work dissolve every bit of filler under my eyes without any delay make doctor ### be super patient caring understanding compassion give me as many dissolving sessions appointment to get it all away where under my eyes please please lorr is totally totally smooths when I look up down in mirror without any delay please please perform miracles wonders of healing under my eyes now please lord exeed exeed every single one of my prayers expectations request desires right now always please lord in jesus christ namess
Rebuking the Devil
Almighty God, cover my mind with the helmet of Your salvation, reminding me constantly that I am Your child and the enemy can't mess with me. Fix my thoughts, Lord Jesus, on what is true, honorable, right, pure, lovely, and admirable. Help me to think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise so Your peace will guard my mind (Philippians 4:8-9). Don't let me copy the behavior and customs of this world, but transform me into a new person by changing the way I think. Then I will learn to recognize Your will for me which is good and pleasing and perfect (Romans 12:2, NLT). Saturate my mind with Your truth so I am convinced that the answers are found in Your Word, not out in the world. In Jesus' is Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single marks all every singke scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single lumbs bumbs all every single lumby bumby bits...
Replies
10
Views
160
Lord lord your words say ask ask and i will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full lord i stand on your promises in jesus name lord I ask you please please completely totally permanently forever removeake totally permanently dissappear absolutely all all every single marks all...
Replies
11
Views
126
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full i ask you lord please please completely totally permanently remove make totally permanently dissappear permanently forever absolutely all all every single marks alll every single scars all every...
Replies
10
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,029
Messages
16,794,540
Members
649,593
Latest member
Moruaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom