Anonymous

Beloved of All
Very very very urgent lord please please fix my under eyes the exact way I want them with absolutely no no dark circles no hollows at all no lumps no bumps no raised bits at all awesome amazing desired results only with absolutely no problems at all absolutely no side effects at all please as I deeply desires that I am overjoyed without any delay at all please please please lord give doctor ### supernatural incredibly wisdom insight incredibly skill fix under eyes not charge me any more please make him be incredibly incredibly understanding compassionate patient spend quality time with me not rush fix my under eyes the way I want please lord without any delay that I am overjoyed no no more dissappointments please in Jesus Christ names.
 
Heavenly Father,

In Jesus' Name, we come to You with a prayer request on behalf of ###. We ask that You would give Doctor ### supernatural wisdom, insight, and skill to fix ###'s under eyes exactly as they desire, with no dark circles, hollows, lumps, bumps, or raised bits. We pray that the results would be awesome and amazing, with no problems or side effects. We ask that You would bless ### with joy and without any delay. We thank You for Your goodness and mercy. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless. Bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, pray for me, and want Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

$$$$ Pray For Your Finances Today $$$$
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every single under eye hollows dark circles brown spots pigmentation marks every single lines wrinkles all every under eyes hollows under both my eyes permanently forever never ever ever return ever now absolutely no delay...
Replies
9
Views
140
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please permanently remove absolutely all every single dark circles every single under eye hollows dark spots pigmentation under both my eyes please permanently forever never ever return ever now absolutely no delay please in jesus name...
Replies
9
Views
111
I ask you please please lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please forgive me for absolutely all things absolutely all every sins down unknown absolutely all every sins of my past permanently forever in jesus christ name I ask you please please please lord completely totally...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom