Very very urgent please please all pray ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Very very urgent please please all pray asthma every single all every symptoms of asthma I was born with ### years ago leave leave be gone permanently from mu lungs chest throat air ways breathing whole body from thd roots permanently right now that I don't need any asthma medication at all ever again ever in Jesus Christ's name.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asthma absolutely all every symptoms of asthma i was born with leave be gone permanently forever from my lungs air ways body never ever return ever right now in jesus christ name my lungs be healed healed now in absolutely every way now in jesus christ namess
Replies
8
Views
434
Asthma absolutely all all every single symptoms of asthma i was born with ### years ago leave permanently forever my whole entire lungs aur ways whole bofy life permanently forever never ever return ever right now in jesus christ name I command in jesus christ name the name above all namess In...
Replies
11
Views
185
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve i aak you lord please please heal me permanently forever from absolutely all chronic fatigue chronic exustion chronic tiredness asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with permanently forever right nkw never ever return ever in...
Replies
10
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,144
Messages
16,784,777
Members
648,725
Latest member
Aermareiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom