Very very urgent please please all pray ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Very very urgent please please all pray I decree and declare all my dental treatment I need done is all all approved all accepted all paid for by NHS all started right now without any delay ### my dentist does all my dental treatment soo amazingly so awsomleg soo perfectly better than I cam ever imagine rigjt now without any delay in Jesus Christ name.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, joy, peace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, strength, excellent health, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Very very urgent please please all pray I decree and declare all all my dental treatment I need done is all all approved all accepted all paid for by NHS all started right now without any delay ### my dentist does all my dental treatment soo amazingly so awsomleg soo perfectly better than I cam ever imagine rigjt now without any delay in jesus christ namess
John 15:7 The words of our Master

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you lord please please totally migjtly arrest convict expose expel punish sack ### for the suffering he has caused me the very very bad way he treated me the suffering he has caused many many many other patients thr very very bad way he has...
Replies
9
Views
101
Lord i ask you please please completely totally permanently remove make permanently dissappear please absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes puchetibg lumbs bumbs pot holes absolutely all every single traces surgery all every dark circles all under eye hollows all every single...
Replies
12
Views
179
Lord please please mightly totally conicy totally atrest convuct punish expose expel shame sack ### please from being a surgeon right now absolutely no delay for the very bad way he treated me suffering he has caused me so so so so many other patients right now by yoyr power absolutely no delay...
Replies
9
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom