Very very urgent please please all pray ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent please please all pray my lord my god please please heal my stomach from the root please right now in Jesus Christ's name(s) end end please Lord every all stomach pain discomfort inflammation acid reflux all acid problems all stomach pain tenderness every all infirmary sickness diseases any bad bacteria in my stomach right now permanently never to return ever in Jesus Christ's name(s)
 
I Prayed again. May the Lord wrap His Almighty arms around you and your family forever. In the mighty name of our Saviour Jesus….Amen.
 
I'm praying with you my friend.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal Your child. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Let Us Pray For The Faithful Prayer Warriors on this Prayer Site: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless every faithful prayer warrior on this prayer site (including myself) with everything that we each stand in need of and everything that You want each of us to have. Bless us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Give us all the desire to make drawing close to You, knowing You, loving You, obeying You, and making You known our number one goals in life. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to live our lives for Your glory, approval, and applause. And God please fully heal each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will lord please please heal me permanently forever please from asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with right now never ever return ever in jesus christ name all chronic tiredness all chronic exustion all chronic fatigue all deppression...
Replies
10
Views
39
Lord i ask you please please please remove permanently forever absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes haed bits raised bits absolutely all every puckering all every lumbs bumbs all absolutely all every single traces of surgery all every dark circles all every under eyes hollws...
Replies
11
Views
83
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve please please lord heal me permanently forever please from absolutely all every maejs scars dents pot holes hard bits lumbs bumbs absolutely all every single all every traces of surgery absolutely all every single dark circles under eye hollows briwn...
Replies
10
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom