Very very urgent please please all.pray lord ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Very very urgent please please all pray lord lord your words say ask ask and I will receive I stand on your words lord I ask you please please remove dissolve permanently all bulgy bits all ev6lumos bumps bulgy bits all raised bits all filler I don't like under my eyes all every dark circles hollows under my eyes right now please lord permanently never ever to return ever please please lord make my under eyes brand new grand new totally incredibly smooth when I look in mirror please always with absolutely no bulgy bits ever absolutely no lumps bumps raised bits dark circles hollows swelling please please lord by your power please please remove all bulgy bits lumps bumps raised bits all swelling all every dark circles hollows under my eyes please lord permanently right now please please lord where under my eyes when I look in mirror up down is is completely totally smooth as I desire right now always please lord in Jesus Christ names.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, we come to You on behalf of ###. We ask that You would remove, dissolve, and permanently take away all bulgy bits, all raised bits, all filler, and all dark circles and hollows under their eyes. We ask that You would make their under eyes brand new, grand new, and incredibly smooth when they look in the mirror. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your power to answer our prayers. We ask this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect, heal and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the knowledge, strength, desire and passion to always delight myself in Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read Your Bible

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Absolutely absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single skin puckering all every hard bits raised bits absolutely all all every single lumbs bumbs all every lumbt humby bits marks scars dents absolutely absolutely all...
Replies
9
Views
110
Lord lord lord please please have mercy apon me nothing absolutely nothing is impossible for you to do your words jesus say ask and i will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full i stand lord on your words promises in jesus christ namess lord i ask you in jesus christ name tiuch...
Replies
11
Views
164
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord very pacificly please please by your power tiuch absolutely every single part of my face skin now in jesus christ name I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently remove...
Replies
6
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,944
Messages
16,793,939
Members
649,529
Latest member
Aeleadorelport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom