Very very urgent pleaee all pray lord ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent pleaee all pray lord please end all suffering all every pain discomfort all tenderness all evedy sickness acid reflux all nausea fat please in my whole stomach body permantly permantly never ever ever to return in jesus christ namess
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


Be assured my friend for we have a God who blesses. I prayed on your behalf and I asked our Heavenly Father to bless you with all of your needs. I pray through the grace of our mighty God that He will fully restore your health and deliver you from all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Whatever the situation you are in, sit for a minute and pray wholeheartedly. God Listens you. God surely does miracle in your life. I am praying for your situation. Leave your situation/problem to Lord. Strongly believe HIM. You definitely get answers. May God Bless You. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please make my whole motablism very very alot very fast now always in jesus name lord permanently remove absolutely all fat from my stomach hips whoke body now never ever return ever now please in jesus name in jesus namess
Replies
10
Views
149
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please lord completely totally permanently forever remove dissolve make totally permanently dissappear please absolutely all all fat from my whole entire stomach hips whoke body legs underarms right now please lord that is...
Replies
10
Views
69
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please make my whole motablism alot alot very very fast now always remove permanently absolutely all fat please permanently from my whole entire stomach hips legs under arms body permanently now never ever return ever now please in...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,204
Messages
16,797,124
Members
649,760
Latest member
Aereemorollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom