Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No more misery sadness sorrow deppression anxity fear exustion fatigue tiredness asthma symptoms of asthma absolutely no no more under eyes hollows dark circles brown spots pigmentation lines wrinkles marks scars dents pot holes hard bits lumbs bumby kumby bumby bits traces of surgery no no...
Replies
11
Views
261
Lord lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please completely totally permanently remove forever no absolutely no delay absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single lumbs bumbs hard hits...
Replies
10
Views
77
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please completely totally permanently heal me from asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with permanently forever right now never ever ever return ever absolutely all chronic fatigue chronic exustion...
Replies
8
Views
31
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom