Anonymous

Beloved of All
Very very urgent lord please please please melt mightly incredibly every single part of ### a heart ways attitude tongue words every single part of him to me towards me that I am truly amazed astonished make him deeply sincerely apologise to me make him please fix restore brown tooth bottom when I ask him no problems at all make him please fix all my teeth awsomley amazingly the way I want them fill in gabgs st bottom with filling material when I ask him again I pray in jesus christ name ### a will never ever ever be hard rude difficult cheeky reject me in any way reject fixing my teeth again please lord do these things for me and lord I cancel delete nullify every single all every eye problems negative side effects frkm cerelle mini pill permanently bless ot when I take it again I will get absolutely no no eye problems side effects in any way at all please lord do this for me that I am truly amazed bring unity unity between me and ### a that we can be in agreement with all things please please melt every single part of ### a to me towards me that I am truly astonisted amazed I pray ### a can't can't wait to see me again in jesus name
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, I pray for ###. Please melt ###'s heart and attitude towards ###, and make him sincerely apologize. Please make it so that ### has no problem with fixing all of ###'s teeth the way they want, and filling in the gaps at the bottom with filling material when asked. I pray that ### will never cause ### any more trouble, and that ### will be amazed and astonished at the transformation in ###. I pray this in Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Very very urgent lord please please please melt mightly incredibly every single part of ### a heart ways attitude tongue words every single part of him to me towards me that I am truly amazed astonished make him deeply sincerely apologise to me make him please fix restore brown tooth bottom when I ask him no problems at all make him please fix all my teeth awsomley amazingly the way I want them fill in gabgs st bottom with filling material when I ask him again I pray in jesus christ name ### a will never ever ever be hard rude difficult cheeky reject me in any way reject fixing my teeth again please lord do these things for me and lord I cancel delete nullify every single all every eye problems negative side effects frkm cerelle mini pill permanently bless ot when I take it again I will get absolutely no no eye problems side effects in any way at all please lord do this for me that I am truly amazed bring unity unity between me and ### a that we can be in agreement with all things please please melt every single part of ### a to me towards me that I am truly astonisted amazed I pray ### a can't can't wait to see me again in jesus name
I pray that the Almighty God will visit your fa.ily.Only He knows the intent of every heart.I pray that He will do what is best in your situation, for whatever He does will always bring the best results.
I cover you with the blessings of God in the name of Jesus Christ.May there be peace, love, joy and contentment in your relationship. I say thanks in Jesus's Holy name.Amen
 
I prayed God's peace and wisdom for ### and for your prayer request, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
Deuteronomy 31:8 -
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord lord please please have mercy apon me nothing absolutely nothing is impossible for you to do your words jesus say ask and i will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full i stand lord on your words promises in jesus christ namess lord i ask you in jesus christ name tiuch...
Replies
11
Views
164
Absolutely absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single skin puckering all every hard bits raised bits absolutely all all every single lumbs bumbs all every lumbt humby bits marks scars dents absolutely absolutely all...
Replies
9
Views
110
Lord lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please completely totally permanently remove forever no absolutely no delay absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single lumbs bumbs hard hits...
Replies
10
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom