Very very urgent lord I pray for ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Very very urgent lord I pray for restoration restoration in every way in every part of my life right now without any delay please lord in Jesus Christ name's
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
We pray for the complete restoration in every part of your life. In Jesus name Amen
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I i ask you please please lord mightly totally arrest stop expel expose convict punish savk take his licence away from him as a surgeon permanently dr ### for the very very bad way he has treated me the suffering he has caused me so so so so many other...
Replies
10
Views
172
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you lord please please totally migjtly arrest convict expose expel punish sack ### for the suffering he has caused me the very very bad way he treated me the suffering he has caused many many many other patients thr very very bad way he has...
Replies
9
Views
85
Lord i ask you please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every lumbs bumbs lumby bumby bits splits splits marks scars dents pot holes raised bits pucketing all every skin issues please frlm my whole skin face both sudes face skin upper left ear now no delay at all in...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom