Very very urgent lord heal my stomach ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent lord heal my stomach in every way from the root please right now please end all every stomach problems pain in my stomach forever permanently from the root right now right now please in Jesus name.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
I'm praying with you my friend.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal Your child. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal my stomach growling to be free in the name of Jesus Christ because I don’t like the way my stomach is growling all the time. I do not know how to affect growling in my stomach like that.
Replies
9
Views
37
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please lord completely totally permanently forever remove dissolve make totally permanently dissappear please absolutely all all fat from my whole entire stomach hips whoke body legs underarms right now please lord that is...
Replies
10
Views
73
I don't know what is going on inside my stomach because I feel a sharp sensation or something unusual. Heal my stomach to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom