abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very urgent please please all pray lord please please heal me permanently from asthma all every symptoms of asthma permanently now never ever to return in Jesus name please lord heal my eyes in every way permanently from all dryness permanently all watering permanently all every discomfort all tiredness all dullness all every dark circles hollow under my eyes please lord permanently never ever to return ever in Jesus name please lord heal my hair from all thin hair permanently please lord bless my hair please mega mega abundantly a lot all thicker fuller all a lot a lot longer stronger very radiant in every way please lord right now please more note every day that I am truly amazed on Jesus name please lord heal my stomach permanently please from all every pain discomfort all inflammation all acid problems all every fat please lord permanently now never to return ever in Jesus names please heal me from all sadness sorrow all loneliness depression all every bad memories exorcism all effect every part all every disappointment all every criticism please now lord in Jesus Christ holy names
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve i aak you lord please please heal me permanently forever from absolutely all chronic fatigue chronic exustion chronic tiredness asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with permanently forever right nkw never ever return ever in...
Replies
10
Views
105
Lord please please heal heal me permanently from absolutely all chronic fatigue chronic tiredness chronic exustion bad period pains absolutely all hormones issues all every single skin issue asthma absolutely all every symptoms of asthma permanently forever never ever return ever thin hair...
Replies
9
Views
101
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve please please lord heal me permanently forever please from absolutely all every maejs scars dents pot holes hard bits lumbs bumbs absolutely all every single all every traces of surgery absolutely all every single dark circles under eye hollows briwn...
Replies
10
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,116
Messages
16,796,081
Members
649,658
Latest member
Boovale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom