Very urgent please please all pray lord ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very urgent please please all pray lord please please touch heal my whole stomach in every way right now by your power bless me please lord to get a letter in from hospital to go for stomach scan right now please without any delay bless scan to show up very very clearly what's wrong with my stomach and for it to be permanently totally healed in every way that I never ever have any symptoms pain acid reflux ever again in Jesus' name.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

Abundantlyblessed I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would restore your health and make you whole again. I pray that he deliver you from pain and that He would bless you with all of your needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
Oh, Merciful God and healer, heal him. Remove his pain and give him comfort. Amen
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
154
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve please please lord heal me permanently forever please from absolutely all every maejs scars dents pot holes hard bits lumbs bumbs absolutely all every single all every traces of surgery absolutely all every single dark circles under eye hollows briwn...
Replies
10
Views
86
Lord i ask you please please please remove permanently forever absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes haed bits raised bits absolutely all every puckering all every lumbs bumbs all absolutely all every single traces of surgery all every dark circles all every under eyes hollws...
Replies
11
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,724
Messages
16,814,326
Members
650,973
Latest member
Dwiererland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom