abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very urgent please please all pray lird touch my whole stomach plesse heal my stomach in every way now pleasd by yoir power in jesus name I command all every stomach sickness dieases all stomach pain tenderness discomfort inflamation acid reflux swelling fat leave my stomach right now permantly never ever return in jesus namess
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May your faith abound. I pray that our God would restore your health and make you whole again. I'm praying that He would bless you with all of your needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Dear LORD Jesus,
If it be Your will, I pray now for Your hand of healing upon Abundantly Blessed and may Your Name LORD, be glorified, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please mightly totally arrest totally convict totally punish totally expose expel shame savk sack ### from being a surgeon for all.the suffering he has caused me many many others right now no absolutely no delay please lord in jesus christ namess in jesus christ namess
Replies
10
Views
121
No more asthma symptoms of asthma deppression heaviness chronic fatigue tiredness bad period pains dry etes watering eyes nipping eyes no more skin issues at all no more sore throats colds flu infections dieases suffering misery sadness sorrow lonleyness singleness lateness in marriage...
Replies
9
Views
131
Lord please please heal heal me permanently forever from absolutely all fatigue all exustion all deppression all anxity all fear absolutely all every single skin issue thin hair absolutely all every faba spaces in my hair all lumbs bumbs pain in my fingers High blood platelets all fat all...
Replies
5
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,168
Messages
16,796,817
Members
649,716
Latest member
Nymuixuurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom