abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very urgent please please all pray I break destroy right now the power of the devil over every area my life now in Jesus name I decree and declare the devil had no power over me my beauty my fiancé's my home my family my future my desire in Jesus Christ name I cover myself my body health skin hair teeth fiancé's home my millions my future my husband in Jesus name I realize all every one of the desires of my heart come to me right now without any delay my millions I desire come to me right now in Jesus name my healing I desire come to me fall upon me right now in Jesus names
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decree and declare in jesus christ name absolutely no no more suffering misery sadness sorrow deppression anxity fear thin hair gabs spaces in my hair itchy scalp in jesus christ name no no no more marks scars dents puckering pot holes lines wrinkles dark circles under eye hollows dark spots...
Replies
10
Views
125
Lord please please heal heal me permanently from absolutely all chronic fatigue chronic tiredness chronic exustion bad period pains absolutely all hormones issues all every single skin issue asthma absolutely all every symptoms of asthma permanently forever never ever return ever thin hair...
Replies
9
Views
101
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please completely totally renew restore my whole entire face skin health confidence apperance figure faith youth glory radiance teeth incredibly absolutely right now more more every day in jesus christ namess in jesus christ namess
Replies
11
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,892
Members
649,644
Latest member
Wrleyhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom