Very urgent please all.pray ### plesse plesse ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very urgent please all. pray lord plesse plesse touch heal my whole stoma b every part of me now by your power in jesus namess
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will keep on asking that my joy will be full i stand on your promises lord please please touch my whole entire face skinny your power please please completely totally permanently remove make totally permanently dissappear absolutely all every single marks every...
Replies
12
Views
155
I decree and declare in jesus christ name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with any absolutely any photographes any selfies any video calls snap chat photograohes videos taken of me never ever ever again ever please please please lord put absolutely permsnt forever...
Replies
11
Views
158
Lord please please touch heal heal heal absolutely every single part of me right now streanthen heal me now please by your power in jesus name in jesus namess
Replies
9
Views
37
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,478
Messages
16,788,435
Members
649,047
Latest member
Astairirvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom