abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very urgent please all. pray lord please please restore all every teeth I e lost please in every way now please without any deksu please lord bless this hew dentist ### to please pleaee fut brags new cries bridges on 4 broken teeth I have perfectly pird by your power please please do thus for me right now please without any delay please lord bless me please to get registered with ### new dental as a NHS patient asap now right now without any delay bless me pleasd lord to get all the brand new crowns brushea on 4 broken teeth I have on NHS right now please without any delay in jesus name pleasd heal restore transform please lird all every one of my teeth gums now that I am titally amazed in jesus bless ### plwase lord new dentist to be truly amazing very compassionate understanding towards me in every way I civer all my teeth gums wuty the blood of jesus I oeay I dont lose any more teeth I pray no more of my teeth break fall out ever pleasd lord transform heal bless restore all my teeth gums right now please without any delay please lird bless me please wytg the pure white straight level very stunning beautiful teeth I desure right now please without any delay in jesus christ namess amaze me lord please please exeed exeed exeed please all every one of my prayers expectations desires please lord now always please lird bless me please wytg the total total very very best ever teeth all things in eveth way area the total total verh best ever now always please lird in jesus christ namess
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decree and declare in jesus christ name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with any absolutely any photographes any selfies any video calls snap chat photograohes videos taken of me never ever ever again ever please please please lord put absolutely permsnt forever...
Replies
11
Views
173
Lord lord your words say ask and I will keep on asking that my joy will be full i stand on your promises lord please please touch my whole entire face skinny your power please please completely totally permanently remove make totally permanently dissappear absolutely all every single marks every...
Replies
12
Views
159
Lord work through my dentist ### to please do an awesome, awesome, amazing, incredibly job fitting bridge in my teeth. I pray my teeth hold it successfully, none absolutely none of my teeth break at all ever. I will not lose any more teeth, never ever in Jesus Christ's name. Give ### my dentist...
Replies
7
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom