Very urgent please all.pray lord please please ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very urgent please all. pray lord please please please end all suffering all. every pain all inflammation acid reflux all nausea all fat in my whole stomach permanently permanently right now please lord jesus never ever to return ever in Jesus name.
 
It's too bad you don't go back through to see what others share with you because I know the cure for acid reflux. Let me know if you want it.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


Be assured my friend for we have a God who blesses. I prayed on your behalf and I asked our Heavenly Father to bless you with all of your needs. I pray through the grace of our mighty God that He will fully restore your health and deliver you from all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. God teach us Your Word so that we may know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless each of us to have, and always seek to have an ever-growing-closer-stronger-intimate-relationship with You. Protect us from all sicknesses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of her soul. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Click on the links below and pray
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will keep on asking that my joy will be full i stand on your promises lord please please touch my whole entire face skinny your power please please completely totally permanently remove make totally permanently dissappear absolutely all every single marks every...
Replies
12
Views
148
Lord please please make my whole motablism very very alot very fast now always in jesus name lord permanently remove absolutely all fat from my stomach hips whoke body now never ever return ever now please in jesus name in jesus namess
Replies
10
Views
145
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please lord completely totally permanently forever remove dissolve make totally permanently dissappear please absolutely all all fat from my whole entire stomach hips whoke body legs underarms right now please lord that is...
Replies
9
Views
47
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom