Very urgent please all.pray lord I ask ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very urgent please all. pray lord I ask you please please heal my stomach please in every now please lord end permantly please all every suffering all. every pain all every discomfort all inflamation all every discomfort sickness dieaess infirmity acid reflux all nausea all every suffering all fat please lord in my whole stomach body life permantly permantly permantly rght now please never ever ever to return ever in jesus christ namess
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I prayed on your behalf.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore ### health, removing all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decree and declare in jesus christ name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with any absolutely any photographes any selfies any video calls snap chat photograohes videos taken of me never ever ever again ever please please please lord put absolutely permsnt forever...
Replies
11
Views
180
Lord lord your words say ask and I will keep on asking that my joy will be full i stand on your promises lord please please touch my whole entire face skinny your power please please completely totally permanently remove make totally permanently dissappear absolutely all every single marks every...
Replies
12
Views
164
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking thay jy joy gladness will be full i stand lord on these words your words promises lord please please totally permanently forever forgive me for my past absolutely all every single things sins of my past absolutely all every single sins...
Replies
5
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom