Anonymous

Beloved of All
Very urgent all puffiness under my left eye be gone from the roots permanently right now never to return ever bumps under left eye lid gone permanently all dark circles hollow under eyes gone permanently every all spots all blemishes all pimples all every marks all every pigmentation marks all dry skin pale skin all every moles all every scars lines wrinkles gone from my face skin permanently never ever to return ever in Jesus Christ's name, Lord. Please please bless me, please Lord, with brand new brand new skin. I desire now without any delay in Jesus Christ's name.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Please Read Wait On The Lord! Click on the link below.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all all every single maeks sxars dents pot hokes hard bits lumbs bumbs lumby bumby bits absolutely all every single traces of surgery absolutely all every dark circles under eye hollows all every single brown spots...
Replies
9
Views
38
Lord lord please please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all all every single marks all every single scars all every singke dehts pot hokes hard bits absolutely all all every single lumbs bumbs kumby bumby bits raised bits pot holes absolutely all every single...
Replies
10
Views
97
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve recieve i stand on your words lord I ask you please please lord completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every singkevsokits puchering dents marks scars pot...
Replies
11
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,674
Messages
16,813,927
Members
650,950
Latest member
Wheitormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom