Very Scared

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I KNOW I ALREADY ASKED FOR PRAYER ON THIS SUBJECT, BUT I AM JUST SO SCARED. I HAVE A CRACK IN ONE OF MY TEETH, HORIZONTAL AND NOT AT ALL DEEP. I ALSO AM HAVING PAIN IN MY BACK TOOTH. THAT ONE HAS A FILLING. I AM SO SCARED THERE IS DECAY UNDER THE FILLING CAUSING THIS PAIN. I JUST CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE WITH MY DENTAL PROBLEMS. I AM BEGGING GOD THAT I DO NOT LOSE ANOTHER TOOTH AND THAT IT DOES NOT COST ME A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF WHATEVER IS WRONG NOW.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My eyes are acting up. Please, dont let me lose my eyesight, oh Lord. Please help me. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
227
Could you please pray that a local friend will be provided for me to go with me to some local doctor's appointments? I would appreciate the moral support and the companionship very much as I am super scared right now to go alone. Thanks so much everyone for your prayers for me in Jesus's Name. I...
Replies
10
Views
411
I really thought I was getting better from this COPD flare-up, but, apparently, I am not. This has never happened to me before. Always I have made a full recovery after a course of antibiotics and prednisone. Tonight I finally called my baby sister and told her I would give her money to go buy...
Replies
10
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom