Various Prayer Requests

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monte

1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis.

2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met.

3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways.

4-Pray that God controls a difficut situation in my life.

5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to file civil lawsuits and for criminal justice to prevail.

6-Pray that God will provide me with a spouse.

God, I want to say Thank You for loving me and taking care of me. If it had not been for the Lord on my side I don’t even want to think about where I would be. Perish the thought. God I am concern about my family and all the youth in our family. I can’t be there 24/7, but You can Lord Jesus. Your protection never leaves. You are our protector. From this day forward and forever more place Your angels of protection around us (each and every member of my family) 24/7, 7 days a week, 366 days per year. Watch over our family and protect each and every one of us. Protect our mind, body, soul, and spirit from all evil, abuse, hurt, harm, and danger. Whatever plans that the evil and wicked has set up for our family destroy those plans. Let all their plans to steal, kill, harm, hurt, or destroy never be accomplished. Let their plans blow up in their face and cause them to realize that God protects His Children. God takes care of what belongs to Him. Our family belongs to You Lord Jesus.

Bless and heal each member of my family. Make them whole in Christ Jesus. Bless every member of our family to fall in Love with You and obey Your Holy Word. Bless our family with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your ways. Lead us in the way that we should go and bless each of us with a made up mind to follow Your leading. Bless us with Christian friends and associates that really love You Lord Jesus and will help us in our Christian walk. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. And all that I have asked You Lord to do for our family in this prayer, please do the same do the same for the writer of this prayer. Protect and keep us safe from all the plans of the wicked and evil. Thank You God for answering this prayer with a Yes, Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom