Various Prayer Requests

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monte

1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis.

2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met.

3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways.

4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life.

5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to file civil lawsuits.

6-Pray that God will provide me with a spouse.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying for the healing of the aorta. Praying for management of diabetes. Praying for needs known by the Lord. Praying God keeps safety in my life and yours. Lord helping to control situation uncontrolled. Obtaining proof it may be so only by your acceptance Lord.Praying the lord will give me a closer in a relationship unknown to seeker. This we pray in your name Jesus. Amen.

God I ask in Jesus name, “Encourage Me today, tomorrow, and always to Factor In God no matter what is happening. Lift up my spirits daily. Help me keep my focus on You, take You at Your Word, Trust and Obey You. I Am Your Child. Cover me and hide me in Your Love. Cover Me With Your Blood. Purify my heart. Sanctify Me. Help me, equip me to always walk in Victory and success in Christ. Don’t let the enemies of the Lord triumph over me. Protect and favor me as I live my life as an act of worship unto You each and everyday of my life. Help me to focus on what is good, lovely, just, pure, and of a good report. Remind me to keep a thankful heart unto You daily. And all that I have asked You God to do for me, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, all those who love and care about me and all those I love and care about. Amen, So Be It, and It Is So.â€

Please Pass This Prayer On To Those Whom You Love & Care About…

Phil. 4: 8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Good evening, Prayer Warriors! I pray all is well with each of you! God is good, and I am seeking prayer for a matter related to projects at work. I am in the process of moving various projects forward to completion, and I am seeking supernatural success with the execution of these projects. I...
Replies
Views
Please pray for God's protection over me and my family. We are in need of divine covering and guidance as we navigate through various challenges. I also seek prayers for a spiritual revival. I long to feel uplifted and renewed in my faith, to experience a deeper connection with God, and to be...
Replies
Views
I am Dexter, pls do not use my account name lynith and please pray to God to trust in his timing for me to settle down in marriage although 35 year old. Pray that I will be able to overcome temptation of sin that will hinder my marriage and God asked me to surrender my marriage to him which will...
Replies
Views
I am Dexter, pls do not use my account name lynith and please pray to God to trust in his timing for me to settle down in marriage although 35 year old. Pray that I will be able to overcome temptation of sin that will hinder my marriage and God asked me to surrender my marriage to him which will...
Replies
Views
I am Dexter and please pray to God to trust in his timing for me to settle down in marriage although 35 year old. Pray that I will be able to overcome temptation of sin that will hinder my marriage and God asked me to surrender my marriage to him which will result in 3 sons. Thank God for the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom