• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Various Prayer Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monte

1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis.

2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met.

3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways.

4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life.

5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to file civil lawsuits.

6-Pray that God will provide me with a spouse.

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Praying for the healing of the aorta. Praying for management of diabetes. Praying for needs known by the Lord. Praying God keeps safety in my life and yours. Lord helping to control situation uncontrolled. Obtaining proof it may be so only by your acceptance Lord.Praying the lord will give me a closer in a relationship unknown to seeker. This we pray in your name Jesus. Amen.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God I ask in Jesus name, “Encourage Me today, tomorrow, and always to Factor In God no matter what is happening. Lift up my spirits daily. Help me keep my focus on You, take You at Your Word, Trust and Obey You. I Am Your Child. Cover me and hide me in Your Love. Cover Me With Your Blood. Purify my heart. Sanctify Me. Help me, equip me to always walk in Victory and success in Christ. Don’t let the enemies of the Lord triumph over me. Protect and favor me as I live my life as an act of worship unto You each and everyday of my life. Help me to focus on what is good, lovely, just, pure, and of a good report. Remind me to keep a thankful heart unto You daily. And all that I have asked You God to do for me, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, all those who love and care about me and all those I love and care about. Amen, So Be It, and It Is So.â€

Please Pass This Prayer On To Those Whom You Love & Care About…

Phil. 4: 8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom