Various Prayer Requests

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monte

1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of knee problems. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to file civil lawsuits. 6-Pray that God will provide me with a spouse.

Beloved Brother in Christ, Your brother, mother, father and you will be in our prayers.

I pray that God will guide you through all of your difficulties and will show you someone wonderful who could be your life-long partner in marriage. God bless you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
ALL things will be added to you when God sees faith in you by strengthening you. You will be stronger and will see a rainbow if you only believe. One issue safety you already have by belief. God controls us all, he knows your needs before you even ask...You will walk in the way of the Lord and find strength. i will pray all these needs and wants in Jesus name for you. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Pray psalms 68:6 for me. The Lord put the lonely in families. My family forsook m but the lord took me up. Dfor six chances. Three with music connections three for possible love. We see it that God has done it. In Jesus name amen. Proof this political exile of no d serving survived the whole...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Do not use harmful words, but only helpful words, the kind that build up and provide what is needed, so that what you say will do good to those who hear you. (Ephesians 4:29) Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing. ( Thessalonians 5:11) Knowledge...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom