Used Or New Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pjcrooks

Guest
All I am praying for is some how some way I need a vehicle to get back and forth to work. I am borrowing a friend's car but she needs it back, and I will have to walk to work. I am a home health worker and my clients are from one end of town to the other, and I only make minimum wage, but at least it is a paycheck. Dear God, Please I need help.
 
Lord, may you grant her whatever she needs and may you give her sufficiency in all things in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
Lord, please provide abundantly for this good christian. Make things easier and bless this christian abundantly with all good things and a car. Amen.
 
Father God I ask that You would bless ### with all the things ### is in need of. Father You see every need ### has; and I ask this in the name of Jesus. amen.

Philippians 4:13,19.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayer for approval on a new vehicle. My current vehicle is tired, and I need reliability. I come before my Lord and place this request at his feet. Speak in the ears of the finance officer and the banks to approve my application with swiftness and ease. God knows what will come...
Replies
11
Views
123
Asking prayers that God will provide me with the necessary finances to get this particular car that I was approved for and however way that He chooses to provide the down payment money, that He will grant me favor with the right people and the right places and that this car will be a reliable...
Replies
13
Views
165
Dear Lord thank you for who you are and all that you do. For waking me this morning with brand new grace and Mercy. And for providing me with my daily bread. I am asking you to bless me with a career that I love so that I can purchase my home and a new vehicle. And also allow me to maintain it...
Replies
7
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,359
Messages
16,821,611
Members
651,338
Latest member
Piordariinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom