Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Or good to be used?

Good Morning People of God!

Perhaps it's less like I heard a "First Lady" describe it as "looking like a chicken with it's head cut off;" and more like Paul, who being yielded, so eloquently defined it as "being made a spectacle before the whole world; both angels and men."

I'm living proof that God still calls people out of the comforts and "trappings" of mainstream life and sets them apart for His purpose.

.. and I wouldn't have it any other way.

It's so good to be used by God: The LOVER of my soul.

Had to add this perfect classic song
❤​

Last edited:
Or good to be used?

Good Morning People of God!

Perhaps it's less like I heard a "First Lady" describe it as "looking like a chicken with it's head cut off;" and more like Paul, who being yielded, so eloquently defined it as "being made a spectacle before the whole world; both angels and men."

I'm living proof that God still calls people out of the comforts and "trappings" of mainstream life and sets them apart for His purpose.

.. and I wouldn't have it any other way.

It's so good to be used by God: The LOVER of my soul.

Had to add this perfect classic song
❤​
I gave up all my used goods in good standing to Good Will and Jesus blessed my life. If you do not use anything that is in the closeth then give it up and the homeless will make a good use of those items. Dresses, kitchen utensils, anything someone will need it. The Lord will see your desire to donate to the poor and will bless your life.

Every morning when you wake up, throughout your day, and in the evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You!
It will change your day, life, attitude, and outlook on your journey with Christ Jesus.

Tell the Lord Thank You...

God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God Thank You that You love me with an unconditional love that is unending, constant, and everlasting. You never stop loving me. Jesus Thank You for being my Savior, Redeemer, and Deliver. Thank You for being my healer, my great physician, and my provider. Thank You for being my counselor, defender, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light in the darkness. You are my refuge and strength. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. You are my best friend. You are the answer to all my prayers. In this I am confident. Thank You Jesus. Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus! Written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
To The Cities Who Have Ears To Hear: Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you —guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us. (2 Timothy 1:14) The primary gift, The Gospel (the truth about Jesus), is perfectly guarded when the one who is indwelled remains faithful and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Preface: In urban vernacular, to say to someone "You got served," is to generally convey a message of having put one in his/her place or to have triumphed over. Howbeit, scriputrally translated, it simply means, because God has blessed you, bless someone else. Because Jesus gave freely to us...
Replies
Views
Video link you hear the criminals say they are good people they are not good people they are evil. But this is voice to skull technology being used against me. This is the torment I have to live with every day for these people or man of sin and perdition are playing God and by them I've been...
Replies
Views
I’m very ashamed as I post this, but I need to get it off my chest. I know Jesus has already forgiven me, and humbly ask your prayers of restoration. I was in another cycle of backsliding recently. It always begins with less praying, reading the Word, worshipping, going to church, just not...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Please be warned, this entry is EXTREMELY long. It’s a lot. But, I have to write it. Obviously this city has closed her ears to me, as foretold; but for those in cities who have ears to hear... STUMBLING STONE or ROCK OF SALVATION HE’S THE INITIATOR Does God's plans ever seem to interfere with...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom