Us

Gods

Disciple of Prayer
Hello everyone, I hope you all are fine. As for my little family and I we are trying to maintain. I will not complain God has our back we'll be blessed some day some how. But we're happy and healthy. I was able to get a couple of things for my children for Christmas I thank God for that cause I didn't know how I was going to do it. Being that I just lost my job. But I pray I get picked for the section 8 housing vouchers. Lord knows I want it and need it so bad. I'll keep praying on it... If it's God's will and His perfect timing I will get picked. I'm ready for a new year new everything. My New Year's resolution is to remain focused, humble & never give up keep going and make it better than the last!!! What is yours?

amen
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Matthew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯🔨🌏❗️🌹👍🏡🐈💕Yayzzz is here I get a Boaz who can take care great care of me and protect me from Lunatics along the way greatly and my kids my pets etc GREATLY Greatly appreciated to have a design inside of us all that’s beautiful normal I get to live in HAWAII I GET INTO THE...
Replies
11
Views
58
I hope ### and ### will continue to help me when needed. I think my ### is coming as my ### made some threats saying she won’t help me if I act up again, and treat her better, the worst one is threatening to kick me out. Long story, but I just got a new walker, yet she’s trying to get a new one...
Replies
10
Views
117
Have some computer issues. One computer has issues turning on at times, hope it stops doing that, as it is the newest. The other two computers have issues; one very old, the other don’t know if I can explain it all or not but hope my mum ### isn’t responsible for it, as she did do things to...
Replies
14
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,875
Messages
16,816,032
Members
651,055
Latest member
Toruollior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom