Urgent

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hopeful
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hopeful

Guest
Lord keep me constant in ###'s heart, mind and dreams. Soften his heart and words for me. Fill him up with such a love, care and need for me. Tug at him right now Lord, put an urgency in him to contact me. Please Lord give me good news from him. Strengthen his love and bond with me. Let me know I have not been forgotten. I plead the blood of Jesus over ###, amen.
 
Father, we pray for Your intercession in this matter. May Your will be accomplished in this relationship. Provide clear guidance and direction in each of these hearts. We ask for Your blessings and healing. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Father you see this relationship I ask that your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Please place them in the center of your will and your purpose. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me for urgent financial provision and direction. I urgently need to find a safe, suitable and affordable new place to live. Please pray that God leads me to the right place within my means and makes a way for the costs involved in moving. I also urgently need a legitimate remote...
Replies
9
Views
234
My youngest had a bad break up and isn't answering her phone. She's out at night. This person she was with did magic on her..tried to get her away from me to weaken her to have no one. Please pray for her healing. Fast, complete and a zeal for life again. ### took everything from her and is a...
Replies
10
Views
143
I need a prayer because my boyfriend wants to take me home only because we got into an argument because of my mistake that I apologize for so many times today for and he is supposed to spend time with me for my birthday that’s in less than two weeks and I been hanging out with him at his house...
Replies
10
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,550
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom