Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift in prayer for my son’s beloved ### year old dachshund…”###” had emergency surgery yesterday (###) on his spine…it’s a very concerning situation right now per the medical staff…please pray for a miracle and also that the Lord would meet my son right where he’s at. Bless you for praying.
Replies
10
Views
99
I'm ### Dear Jesus Good Evening I pray that the surgery on my old ### access—which has become very large—goes well tomorrow, ###. Please guide the doctors and nurses, especially ###, as they perform the operation, so that the procedure goes smoothly and successfully.please please I Hope and I...
Replies
12
Views
209
### Dear Jesus Good Evening I pray that the surgery on my old fistula access—which has become very large—goes well tomorrow, ###. Please guide the doctors and nurses, especially ###, as they perform the operation, so that the procedure goes smoothly and successfully.please please I Hope and I...
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,846
Members
649,512
Latest member
Giliortath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom