Urgent!!!!

Anonymous

Beloved of All
[SIZE=11pt]Lord Jesus, I believe YOUR victories on the cross these my weaknesses and problems [/SIZE]- lust, masturbation, immature fall in love, immature soul ties, eyeing women the wrong way and all the other delights and seduce with women! Jesus Christ, I pray that this victory, which YOU won over these my weaknesses and problems forever be real and true in my life! I beg you to finish it fully YOUR the work and the act, that you started with respect to these my weaknesses and problems! Jesus, I beg you to show me a serious girl who really very wants me and love me for what I can get married! Jesus You know what is in the human heart and YOU know the future, I pray for the best girl that you can offer me, to be my wife! For this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! Amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decree and declare the relationship my husband ### is having with ### absolutely any aby other girls women but me is completely totally permanently destroyed over finishings forever ended forever in absolutely every single way form right now right now absolutely no delay in jesus christ name...
Replies
6
Views
111
I decree and declare in jesus christ name the relationship my husband ### is having with ### absolutely any any other girl women but me is completely totally permanently forever over finished endee severed permanently forever right now absolutely no delay at all please lord in jesus christ name...
Replies
10
Views
128
Lord i decree and declare the whole entire relationship with ### my husband ### absolutely absolutely any any other women girls but me id totally permanently forever over finished ended forever in absolutely every single way form right now in jesus christ name no delay at all in jesus name ###...
Replies
8
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,310
Messages
16,809,718
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom