urgent

[SIZE=12pt]In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, that our Dear Lord will see you through your difficult situations, when you are discouraged and full of unspeakable fear. I ask you Lord Jesus that you walk beside your children during those hard times. They cannot carry their burdens, but we know that You can and You will, oh God. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I pray that You guide your children and help them to stay strong no matter what comes their way. I also pray that You help their faith to get stronger and that your children continue to grow in You. In Your Love and Your Holy Spirit, we abide, Amen. [/SIZE]
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
I am praying that you don't lose your job, when God closes one door he opens another, sometimes God wants us to move to be blessed better but we won't move so he makes the move for us, in Jesus name praying for you amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please please pray for a job now..it's an urgent request.
Replies
9
Views
174
Woke feeling ill. Please Jesus need To find urgent legal records so they can take this urgent case. Also healing on tooth implant that the right dentist fixes this and no retaliation and bottom molar pain issues as well near newer bridge. Also Newer car drifting as well had an alignment, but...
Replies
12
Views
131
My daughter went on a run it's nighttime now and she forgot her phone. Please pray. Jesus keep her safe urgently
Replies
11
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom