urgent

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
[SIZE=12pt]In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, that our Dear Lord will see you through your difficult situations, when you are discouraged and full of unspeakable fear. I ask you Lord Jesus that you walk beside your children during those hard times. They cannot carry their burdens, but we know that You can and You will, oh God. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I pray that You guide your children and help them to stay strong no matter what comes their way. I also pray that You help their faith to get stronger and that your children continue to grow in You. In Your Love and Your Holy Spirit, we abide, Amen. [/SIZE]

(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen

I am praying that you don't lose your job,when God closes one door he opens another, sometimes god wants us to move to be blessed better but we won't move so he makes the move for us, in Jesus name praying for you amen.

Similar Requests

I need urgent prayer of favor, I am having an issue where my supervisor is retaliating and I need God’s favor and grace to stand for myself and speak up. I have always shy away from those situations and I am always acted and afraid but I can’t do that anymore. I work so hard for me and my...
Replies
Views
I need urgent prayer of favor, I am having an issue where my supervisor is retaliating and I need God’s favor and grace to stand for myself and speak up. I have always shy away from those situations and I am always acted and afraid but I can’t do that anymore. I work so hard for me and my...
Replies
Views
My Urgent Prayer Requests: I have applied for job but no reply as yet. I need job urgently for my survival and clearing debts. For a good Lawyer to fight my case For David's return home For peace in the family Thank you Lord Jesus. Bless all those who will pray for me.
Replies
Views
I am about to lose my job because I made a mistake reporting symptoms of Covid later than I should have due to a lot of complicated things. I worked eight years to get where I am in this company and I have no degree and will be absolutely in the worst place of my life if I lose my job. My mother...
Replies
Views
My Prayer Intentions: Please pray for me I need urgently miracle money to pay off my debts, especially to a cancer patient, for quick land settlement, I need job urgently, my fiancee Dr. David Freedom stopped corresponding with me since last 5 days now, I don't know why. No trace of him at all...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom