Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisyannhernand

Disciple of Prayer
Thanks everyone would like to say thankyou, that no one has the right to read my thoughts or feelings, and prosper, I am a Christian and when I pray it's done, according to God's word, by sister ### ### ###.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT .Friday my father had a minor fall and he's spine is hurting. That ### will be fully healed from his pain, have a good nights sleep tonight and be protected from all harm and danger .Can you please pray that ### will be healed urgently from his pain and that its nothing serious and...
Replies
9
Views
144
Please read this whole post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a brain tumor, and some severe lung issues. She has quit eating normal food and drinking water and is having bowel problems. God is the only one that can help her...
Replies
9
Views
199
Please read this entire post. There's alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She was recently diagnosed with a ### and ###, which could be ### and ###, but is most likely ###. There is no treatment. Only medication to make her comfortable. God is the...
Replies
12
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom