Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisyannhernand

Disciple of Prayer
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for help with a family member causing distress in a living situation.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Father,

I pray for peace for these two sisters & a healing & restoration of their hearts, in Jesus' precious name. I Glorify You Lord God, in advance for what You are about to do in these 2 sisters' lives. AMEN & AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for forgiveness and complete healing of all skin issues, scars, surgical marks, and body imperfections, asking God to perform miracles of restoration and exceed all expectations.
Replies
9
Views
141
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request to God in Jesus' name for complete healing and renewal of the entire face and body skin, asking for the permanent removal of all marks, scars, blemishes, and imperfections, and for the skin to become incredibly young, firm, radiant, and flawless, like...
Replies
10
Views
151
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for complete physical healing and renewal, removal of all scars, marks, skin blemishes, hair issues, illnesses including asthma and high blood platelets, all emotional and mental struggles, curses, generational curses, poverty, misfortune, delays...
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom