Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me, I am under almighty attack, I was a witness to things that have been covered up, and I am suffering horribly, my life is being ripped apart by harassment as a result of being a witness, I don't know how to go on, and the police are useless, please pray urgently for me in Jesus' Name, that God will rescue and protect me and change this terrible situation.

God forgive me, please don't let me be killed in shame and disgrace under a smear campaign or violence from the wrongdoers, I am sorry for my sins, please, if You love me, please answer me this week and rescue me from a terrible end at their hands or suicide.

Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord disgraces them mightly shame disgraces punish allwho have hurt me wronged me now mightly fight for me in every way heal restore me my face skin in every way protect defend me in every way refund all my money to me now absolutely no delay fix my face skin now no delay please lord grant me...
Replies
10
Views
147
My fiance is so cold to me. He emotionally abuses me bc he was abused. Jesus..vengeance is yours. I can't take this and I have suffered and not hurt him back. I lost my job and he has me in a terrible position. Help me please pray for me. I'm crying more than I am smiling. What is this man?
Replies
12
Views
167
Urgent prayer request: ### is headed into surgery to remove some big blood clots on her lungs and surgery could kill her. ### is a very faithful Christian. Please pray that the Lord will calm, her family, and that the Lord will guide the surgeon’s hands for a successful surgery today and that...
Replies
10
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom