Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterfly3

Prayer Partner
Hi, I just want to say, I love you all for your help, please for God to keep this person away from me, because I am disabled, and he said he's going to lie to social security to take my check away, he's breaking the law, he's not supposed to live with us, and does not want to leave, please pray for him to leave, because my sister is going to get in trouble.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Respected prayer warrior, Greetings to you. Kindly pray for my son who is arrested because he was drunk and driving and that he may be free tomorrow morning. And that he is not tortured nor troubled there by the police. Regards. ###
Replies
12
Views
132
I need ur all urgent prayer for my ### year old son ###.jumped from bed and leg pain swelling difficulty walking today going to see doctor ...pls pray for healing today now itself Jesus touch his leg and heal all pain bent cracks fractures I belive in Jesus christ...pray urgently for him.i am...
Replies
11
Views
158
My youngest daughter driving dt ### and alone this am and every day to study to be a nurse to help others. Keep her safe 24/7 jesus. My middle daughter going through a bad break up and is mentally distressed and doesn't make enough money for her bills. Her ceiling just leaked and collapsed in...
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,824
Messages
16,781,232
Members
648,383
Latest member
Cyurmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom