URGENT! URGENT! URGENT! Please pray for my marriage. It's two months since I moved our from my marital home due to financial, emotional & physical abuse. I don't have a job to cater for my two children needs. I am having exams next week & contacted my husband that I need my books from the house only to learn he is away on field work for two months. God why is he turning to be that selfish, unloving.... Please Lord give me a job that I would be financially independent and change my husband especially for my children. Amen
Amen in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get on campus postgrad accommodation. police clearance, study visa submission and be registered by end of Friday please Lord I am begging you please Lord.
Replies
7
Views
307
Please pray for my friend ###, he is a homeless ### year old with very little family to support him and might get fired from his job tomorrow.
Replies
7
Views
226
My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord on ###. While I was still overwhelmed with grief, my family began urging me to settle her estate just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. It wasn't until the past two weeks that I...
Replies
12
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom