Bibleman46
Faithful Servant
In the name of Jesus Christ, I take authority over all demons and their activities in the life of ###. I rebuke you and command you to stop oppressing and afflicting ###. I bind you demons and stop your works of darkness in her life. We renounce any evil agenda from the devil. We renounce the lie from a psychic that that ###'s mother is going to suffer the loss of a child. I rebuke, renounce, reject and resist satan and all his hosts and their lies, deceptions, and oppression in the life of ### and her mother. I bind and loose from ### any demonic spirits that may be working to bring sickness to her. By the grace of God we apply the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ to bring deliverance and healing to ### and to close and seal any doors that may have been opened because of the sin of ###'s mother or ancestors. We ask these benefits of the cross to be applied to ### now, to deliver her from the works of the enemy, to protect her and heal her now, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and we give Him all the praise, honor and glory, amen!
