Urgent, ### rushed to ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

Guest
I am not a home, I received a call from my oldest daughter sobbing, and she never cries, cool as a cucumber always..her husband is a doctor and she was a radiologist. She called sobbing and asked me to get to her quick, that something is wrong with my 5 mo old granddaughter and they are rushing out the door with her to ER. She needed me to get here to watch the other kids, her 16 yr old watching them til I could get here. ###, the baby, has not been acting right for a couple weeks. Spiking fevers and screaming crying for hours. Be fine one minute and the next screaming for five to six hours without stopping and spiking 102 temps. It has been happening about every three days or so. She did it again last night, and she did not seem right today when they came over. Now apparently it happened again and something is wrong with her leg, they cannot get her leg straightened out and if they even touch her leg she screams worse. Worrisome, because nothing could be wrong with her leg fracture wise, they treat her like a fragile egg not letting any kids around her or anything. Plus the fevers are tying in somehow. Please pray for ###, I have to get off, using her computer, need to check the kids. Thank you.
 
Lord we pray in one accord that in Your great mercy intervene this case for ### and the whole family. Lord, whatever we ask ANYTHING in Your Name, You will do it-Matthew 18:18-19.

So dear Lord, we ask You that You will do a healing miracle in little ### and we know the whole family will see Your glory in this situation and give You all the honor and praise to You alone, in Jesus' Name we ask in unity and in prayer, amen.
 
Lord I lift up our sister, your faithful servant ### and her family. Lord I pray total healing in her grandaughter ### in Jesus name. I thank you Jesus for the healing.
 
Lord Jesus this tiny baby is in distress. Please touch her tiny body from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. Lord don't let it be anything serious. Heal her in your precious blood. You are the great healer. Touch the family with strength and peace. Amen
 
Lord be with this family, lift them in the power of your healing hands. Restore health to little ###, guide the doctors human minds and hands, let them be touched by your infinite wisdom. I the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Amen.
 
We speak healing to the baby in the name of Jesus, amen! Thank you, Lord, for restoring them whole, amen!
 
Lord Jesus, I pray that You will reach down and touch this little child with Your healing power. We place this situation in Your capable hands. Make haste, O God, to help and heal this child and comfort this family. Let us come to rejoice in the work You will do for this child. Preserve this child and heal her and let Your hand be upon her. Raise her up and restore her health with Your right hand. For with You, Lord, are all the blessings of life and health. We thank You and praise You for Your great assistance at this time to this family and this precious little girl, in Jesus name amen!

"In God I will praise His word, in God I have put my trust..." Ps. 52:4

"For the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee; fear not; I will help thee." Isa. 41:13
 
Father pray for this little child ###, touch Your healing hand upon her and heal her, give Dr's wisdom to find out what is the cause, and treat her for her symptoms, I pray give peace to her parents and grandparents knowing that You are in control. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen
 
Update, which I do not have any clue what is going on actually, but my daughter called sobbing and only told me that they are transferring ### to the city Children's Hospital and the Children's Critical Care Transport Team was coming to get her. That frightened me, because we have our own hospital ambulance and flight for life, and Children's is two hours away, so makes no sense to me why they are coming after her if it is not serious. My daughter and my son-in-law are real closed-mouth persons, so I am sure they are not saying what they think is wrong. We packed up their clothes, my daughter went with the team and my son-in-law is driving up.

Now, I got some really not nice news from my second daughter a bit ago, she was pretty distressed because she said my daughter, the mother of ###, stood in the driveway last week and told my sons girlfriend that she went to a psychic years ago that told her that she was going to suffer the loss of a child. That is has disturbed her all these years. So we are rebuking that and I ask that you pray and help us rebuke and bind it in the Name and blood of Jesus.

Thank you all who have prayed.
 
Lord, we come in Your Name that You break off every lie of the evil one that is in minds of ###'s parents and their extended family and we speak Your truth into this situation.

And Your truth is that children are a blessing from You and You do not add sorrow to it—Proverbs 10:20—and indeed little ### will have a long life—Isaiah 65:20.

So we in agreement stand on these promises for little ###, as we pray in Your most awesome Name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mom was rushed to the ER because her blood pressure is low. Please let her be okay.
Replies
9
Views
123
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:21: An inheritance may be gotten hastily at the beginning; but the end thereof shall not be blessed. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb is a warning against impatience and greed. It speaks about the dangers of...
Replies
7
Views
222
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:21 – “An inheritance claimed too soon will not be blessed at the end.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb is a warning against impatience and greed. It speaks about the dangers of receiving an inheritance too...
Replies
8
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom